After doing Google, I found a few 8 Essential tips to increase WordPress traffic which I will share with you.
8 Essential Tips to Increase Your WordPress Traffic.
1. Use Best WordPress SEO Plugin.
- For the WordPress site, SEO plugin playing an important role and I will recommend you to use the Yoast Plugin. You can also use All in one SEO Pack plugin if you wish.
- Yoast is popular in the market and its result is good as compared to other plugins.
- Make sure that you have added Focus Keywords, Title, Meta description, Indexing, etc to each post and pages.
- You can use Title Experiments Free plugin to experience you multiple titles.
2. Social Media
- Nowadays people are connected virtually by Social Media then let’s take an advantage of it so always use a social media platform to share your content.
- Create an account on all social media and use them as a marketing strategy.
- We are using our social media to get traffic from it. Please have a look at them.
3. Better Theme
- Site design and layout will create a unique standardness. So always try to use a premium theme for better design from Themeforest or you can create your own WordPress Theme from Scratch. You can download Row theme pages form Under Scores Website.
- Always use a Responsive theme. You can use Accelerate Mobile Pages Plugin to make compatible your theme with AMP.
- Decrease page load time of a site so the site will load in minimum time and the user will be happy.
- Use Image optimization plugin to reduce the resolution like Wp Smush it Plugin.
4. Related Post
- Use the related post plugin to show related posts. It will create interest in user to view more posts than the current post.
- Find here best 5 Best Related Posts Plugins for WordPress on the WP Beginner website.
5. Subscribe to Blog post
- Use Email Subscription and Newsletter plugin to get subscribe the readers and let them know that you have created a new post.
- You can use MailChimp and Aweber for sending emails.
Read More: WordPress Best Email Marketing Solutions
6. Allow Guest Post
- Allow guest post to your blog and let them share their thought on your blog.
- We are also accepting a free Guest Blog post on Ultimateblogger.net and unityblogger.com site.
- If you want a free traffic then register with us and a get a free traffic.
Read More: What is the Importance Of Guest Blogging
7. Allow comments and subscribe to comment
- Allow the readers to write a comment for your blog and try to do a quick response to it.
- Also, allow subscribing to comment so the reader will get more chance to spend time on your site.
8. Blog content / Update Blog
- Try to add the blog constantly for the reader and always edit the old blog.
Feel free to ask anything related to this topic and if you like this post then please share it.
Read Also: Top Essential Tips for WordPress Beginners